Q-Sensei Fuse is a platform for granular indexing and real-time querying. The focus is to build a platform that is simple, adaptable, extensible, and powerful to support a wide variety of analytical use cases over billions of data points.
- NoSQL Key Value Pair database to store the objects
- Stores objects in a compressed form on disk
- A unique ID is assigned to each object and used as a pointer by other components (Index, API)
- Proprietary data structure optimized for in-memory querying and analysis
- In-memory, but in addition saved on disk to prevent data loss in case the machine needs to be restarted
- Highly optimized kernel makes the index fast and efficient
- All upload and index tasks with their statuses are stored in Task DB to monitor progress and retry if needed
- User settings including recent searches, dashboards, alerts configurations are saved in Settings DB
Dynamic Service Registry
- A highly available, distributed service registry to reduce the configuration effort required by an administrator or DevOps team
- Each node, as it joins the cluster, registers a service (or services) in the Service Registry
- Other clients use the Service Registry to discover providers of a given service
- Clients also provide a number of health checks associated with services. This information is used to route traffic away from unhealthy nodes.